Request to Authors :
As seen earlier, in our portal “Krishi Ujala” authors didn’t follow the
rules and regulations of the portal prior to which our team faced issues resulting in the
delay of articles. So we request the authors to keep in mind the following points in the
future while sending the articles :
- Make sure your article is concise and easily understandable to the farmer’s Researchers/students/Agriculturalists.
- The article should be in MS Word.
- Since our portal focuses on agriculture, farmer’s problems, and needs before sending the articles make sure your article is in the respective domain.
- In order to send articles related to crops make sure the article must be sent before 3 months of crop sowing.
- While sending articles the authors must keep in mind that they have sent their designation, department, institute and the details sent by them are correct. This is important post-publishing of the article to identify the authors.
- While publishing the articles authors are requested to send Email, contact numbers, a short bio describing them in about 50-80 words, and a photograph.
- Article soft copies can be mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request to readers :
We are consistently receiving your constant support from time to time and are grateful to
you for your support . As you know the portal is based on scientific domain due to which
your role gets eliminated . If you have any knowledge , information , experience or
technology you can post us on email@example.com. If we found your information or experience
beneficial to farmers / Scientists / Researchers / Students will try our best to get it published in the portal.