To avail the benefits of PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana, candidates can register by visiting the official site. Under this scheme, farmers will be given three thousand rupees.
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana:
Many schemes are being run by the government to help the farmers. One of these schemes is PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana. Under this scheme, the government is giving a pension of three thousand rupees to the farmers every month.
Only farmers between 18 to 40 years of age are eligible to apply for this scheme. The investment amount is determined based on the age of the applicant. If you apply for this program at the age of 18 years. This is why you will have to invest Rs 55 every month. If you apply at the age of 40, you will have to invest Rs 200 every month.
After you turn 60, you get a pension of three thousand rupees per month. Apply by visiting the nearest public service center. After this you will have to give all your necessary documents to the VLE. After this he will include your application in the scheme. Apart from this, you can apply for the scheme yourself by visiting the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana. Farmers with less than two hectares of land can apply for this scheme.
Important information about PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana :
- Must have cultivable land of 2 hectares or less
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 40 years
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- identity card
- age certificate
- income certificate
- field measles khatauni
- bank account passbook
How to register
- First of all you go to the official website
- After this go to the homepage and login
- Then candidates have to fill their phone number to login the application
- Now candidates enter the required information
- Then candidates click on Generate OTP
- After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number
- After this the empty box will have to be filled
- Then submit the application form
- Finally you print the page